Coloring Activity {FLASH FREEBIE- May 20}

I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of school (or maybe even your summer vacation!). I have just uploaded a new product I would love for you to try - so I am making it a FLASH FREEBIE!
I used this activity this week and my students really enjoyed it - the coloring is simple enough that it isn't too time consuming but allows for the "brain break" and extra engagement students need (especially this time of year). It's great for end-of-the-year review or even at the beginning of the next school year.  I will only be free today, so download it now!
Solve Multi-Step Equations Coloring Activity: Practice solving equations with Distributive Property, variables on both sides, combining like terms and all the properties of equality.


Please leave a rating on my product page and let me know what you think or how it worked in your classroom. Thanks for your support!
If you like it, check out my other Solving Equations Coloring Activities

*You missed the freebie, but you can still get this item for $2 from my TpT store. Thanks for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...